You are here: Home
Welcome to PLANET Europe
PLANET Europe is a two-year (120 ECs) integrated Erasmus Mundus Masters programme for aspiring planners wishing to address economic, environmental and spatial challenges in an international perspective.
- The application procedure for the 2014-2016 cohort on the basis of an Erasmus Mundus scholarship is now closed. Go to the admission and selection section for more information on how to apply for the 2014-2016 cohort on a self-financing basis.
- The curriculum development project EURECA has been evaluated by the European Union in the highest category ("very good"). EURECA was co-financed by the EU's Lifelong Learning Programme to help develop the PLANET Europe programmed. In the final evaluation of this three year project, EURECA received overall top marks and was particularly valued for its efficient partnership, its effective dissemination strategy, and the effective links that the consortium has built with over 30 public and private partners. Click here for more information.
- Academic scholars are invited to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to contribute to our programme. Click here for the application details.
- On the 20th of September 2012 the PLANET Europe programme was officially launched with the Europe matters conference in Nijmegen. Reports and presentations about the 'Europe Matters' - conference are published on the website. Click here to read more.
- The second edition of the newsletter is released. Click here to for an overview of all recent developments and events.
Click here for the programme brochure!
This project has been funded with support of the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.