You are here: Home
Welcome to PLANET Europe
PLANET Europe is a two-year (120 ECs) integrated Erasmus Mundus Masters programme for aspiring planners wishing to address economic, environmental and spatial challenges in an international perspective.
The application procedure for the 2015-2017 cohort on the basis of Erasmus Mundus scholarships and on a self-financing basis has opened! In the admission and selection section information on application and the digital application form is available.
- The application procedure for the 2015-2017 cohort has opened! You are invited to read the information in the admission and selection section carefully.
- The curriculum development project EURECA has been evaluated by the European Union in the highest category ("very good"). EURECA was co-financed by the EU's Lifelong Learning Programme to help develop the PLANET Europe programmed. In the final evaluation of this three year project, EURECA received overall top marks and was particularly valued for its efficient partnership, its effective dissemination strategy, and the effective links that the consortium has built with over 30 public and private partners. Click here for more information.
- Academic scholars are invited to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to contribute to our programme. Click here for the application details.
- On the 20th of September 2012 the PLANET Europe programme was officially launched with the Europe matters conference in Nijmegen. Reports and presentations about the 'Europe Matters' - conference are published on the website. Click here to read more.
- The second edition of the newsletter is released. Click here to for an overview of all recent developments and events.